For those that can't bear to be without Music Together®® over the summer but can't fit a regular weekly class into your summer vacation schedule...Or for those who have always wanted to register for Music Together and want to get a good "taste" of it before commiting to a full semester... Our "Musical Fun in the Summer Sun" Drop-in Classes are for YOU!
Buy a 4 or 6 class punch card and come to any class on the schedule, anytime over the 6-week drop-in summer semester. So you can enjoy your summer vacation fun and fill in the gaps with some family music.
Step 1: PURCHASE YOUR PASS!
Step 2: SCHEDULE YOUR CLASSES!
The (very important) Details:
- You will receive your card at the first class you attend. It must be brought to each class.
- Each child needs a pass. Siblings (born before October 1, 2018) passes are available at a discounted rate.
- Siblings born after October 1, 2018 are free when in attendance with an older sibling.
- The drop-in passes are available for the summer 2019 session only.
- Classes are in Riverbend only.
- Schedule your class using our Summer Drop-in Scheduler as of June 23, 2019. You can schedule your classes all at once, or one at a time. Whichever works for you!
- The first day of our 6 week summer semester is July 9, 2019. The summer classes will happen on Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Saturdays @ 10:00 am and Thursdays at 11:00 am.
- Just schedule it by 8:00 pm the previous day. That way, we know how many families to expect and can plan accordingly.
- A minimum of 4 families per class are required to make it a go. If we need to cancel, we will notify all families scheduled for that class via email.
- Classes are held in the Riverbend location.
- Passes are transferable but non-refundable.