Step 1: Purchase your very own!
Step 2: Schedule your classes!
Can’t bear to be without music class for nearly 3 months, but have too many summer plans to commit to a full semester? Not to worry! This summer our classes will be exclusively drop-in only. Buy a 4 or 6 class punch card and come to any class on the schedule, anytime over the 6-week drop-in summer semester. So you can enjoy your summer vacation fun and fill in the gaps with some family music. Fun, funner and funnest! Who said you can’t have your cake and eat it too!???
The (very important) Details:
- You will receive your card at the first class you attend. It must be brought to each class.
- Each child needs a pass. Siblings (born before October 1, 2017) passes are available at a discounted rate.
- Siblings born after October 1, 2017 are free when in attendance with an older sibling.
- The drop-in passes are available for the summer 2018 session only.
- Classes are in Riverbend only.
- Schedule your class using our Summer Drop-in Scheduler as of June 26, 2018. You can schedule your classes all at once, or one at a time. Whichever works for you!
- The first day of our 6 week summer semester is July 10, 2018. The summer classes will happen on Tuesday & Wednesday @ 10:00 am and Thursdays at 11:00 am. Also, there are six consecutive Saturday morning classes.
- Just schedule it by 8:00 pm the previous day. That way, we know how many families to expect and can plan accordingly.
- A minimum of 4 families per class are required to make it a go. If we need to cancel, we will notify all families scheduled for that class via email.
- Classes are held in the Riverbend location.
- Passes are transferable but non-refundable.